|View from my lodge window.|
So for now, everything is quiet. Wake up time is 5:30 am. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
- I was NPO midnight, then had labs at 6:30 am.
- Day hospital had to send me to VED because my veins wouldn't cooperate with the IV.
- I returned to the day hospital unit for a resting blood draw. This is where you lay down for 30 minutes and then they draw the labs. It was kind of strange.
- The CT had to be canceled because contrast dye doesn't get along with me.
- Next up was a PET Scan.
- Breakfast was a little before 2:00 pm. after the scan.
- We then had to pick up our Extended Visitor badges from security. It takes awhile because they have to do a background check on everyone before issuing them.
- Our next stop was the outpatient pharmacy.
- Back to the lodge room at about 2:45.
- Then, we headed back to the NIH for an MRI at 4:00 pm.