Light, has been recognized by two presidents and a member of the R.A.I.N.N. Speaker's Bureau.
Some past speaking engagements include:
- Victim rights groups
- Celebrate Recovery programs
- College classes and convocations
- Sexual assault and domestic violence agencies
- The steps of the Lincoln Memorial
- Women's groups
- Radio programs
- Training events for law enforcement and clergy
- Public education workshops
- Sunday school classes
- National television
- National, regional and locale print media
- Foster care training events
- Homeless outreach
- Poverty and benevolence assistance
- Developing and implementing clergy training on domestic violence
- Anti-hunger efforts
- Developing mission centers
- Restorative Justice
- Soup kitchens
- Community development
Workshops and appearances are tailored to fit the needs of your group. Finances won't keep you from having Gayle D'Ambrosio Crabtree at your event.
Although travel costs do need to be covered, Gayle believes that encouragement is more important than finances.
For booking information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.